Last updated: September 20, 2021
Terms and conditions
Users who use the Services offered by this Site declare that they are familiar with and accept these terms and conditions.
The following Terms and Conditions govern the sale and use of the services of Radicalhrclub.co.uk, Radicalhrclub.net and related subdomains, provided by Changers Srl.
PREMISES AND DEFINITIONS
In relation to this contract, the following are defined as:
Service provider: Changers Srl, based in Bergamo and Tax code and VAT number 04452400163, E-mail: [email protected], PEC [email protected]
Website or Platform: radicalhr.it, radicalhr.net and related subdomains.
Subscription: subscription sale of Training Service or community.
Course: the courses organized and promoted by the Provider.
On-demand online course: the courses whose conduct takes place online.
Online course guide: the courses the conduct of which takes place online by downloading or e-mailing a guide in PDF or similar format.
Online course via e-mail: the courses whose unfolding takes place online through the sending, even in several solutions, of material via e-mail.
Live online course: the courses whose conduct takes place online with live transmission.
In-person course: the courses the conduct of which takes place in the classroom.
Corporate course: the in-person courses whose conduct takes place at the requesting company.
Purchase: the onerous purchase of the Service.
Customer: any person who purchases the Service sold through the Site.
Subscriber: any User who has enrolled but not yet paid the stipulated fee for the Service.
User: any person who has access to the Site.
Material: any material on the Site, sent by e-mail or delivered by hand.
1. PURPOSE OF THE CONTRACT
This contract sets out the terms and conditions of use of the Site, how to purchase and participate in the Courses and Subscription Services.
The Provider reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by giving notice to Users on its homepage or by e-mail. In such case, the changes will be effective to the effects of law, without the need for specific and further approval and in any case after 10 days from their publication.
Any tolerances by the Provider to conduct that is in violation of the provisions of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of the rights to which such party is entitled.
2. DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICE
The Service provides access to all video, audio, and text content uploaded or posted by the Provider and/or, if provided by the specific Service purchased as indicated in the presentation sheet, access to the member area where you can receive notifications, interact with other members, and write privately to other members.
3. SERVICE DURATION AND TACIT RENEWAL BY SUBSCRIPTION
In the case of the purchase of Subscription, after making the purchase the relationship shall be deemed to be tacitly renewed every year unless the automatic renewal is cancelled and subsequent cancellation is made in the personal area on the platform, at any time, by clicking on “cancel subscription” or other terminology commonly used for similar services.
The cancellation will become effective at the end of the current billing period.
Access to the member area and the purchased Service is permitted until the subscription ends and otherwise until the member has exercised the right to cancel, has requested cancellation, or cancellation is ordered by the Provider.
All subscriptions, memberships and subscriptions that can be purchased on this Site are annual, even if they offer, for the benefit of the User, a payment solution by monthly installments: therefore, by exercising the purchase, the Customer is obligated to pay all the installments provided by the annual subscription.
In the case of Course purchase, the duration of the courses is indicated in the sheet that the User views when signing up and purchasing the course itself.
4. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
In order to be able to purchase the Service, the User will have to carry out a special registration, through which the User will have to enter his/her personal data. The User is responsible for the truthfulness and correctness of the information. It is forbidden to provide false generalities and to perform any behavior likely to cause confusion regarding the personal identification of the User.
At the time of registration and when data are entered, the User guarantees that:
– be of legal age and legally capable;
– comply with all legal and contractual regulations applicable to the present Terms and Conditions;
– be the rightful owner of the data entered, which shall be understood to be true, correct and up-to-date.
Upon registration, the User will be asked to provide certain data such as name and e-mail. The e-mail address conferred during the registration allows the Supplier to notify the User, after the purchase and where applicable, the invitation to create an account with the entry of a password that the User will take care to guard, keep secret, use in its own right and not to assign. The e-mail address given during registration, allows the Provider to notify the User of any messages related to the Services and the Site in general. The use of temporary e-mails for registration purposes is prohibited.
5. PURCHASE PROCEDURE
The price of the Service is displayed on the Site in euros and generally includes VAT, or possibly excluding VAT if clearly indicated. The Provider reserves the right to change the price, at any time, without prior notice, it being understood that the price charged to the User will be the one indicated on the Site at the time the order is placed and that any changes after the conclusion of this contract will not be considered.
The applicable Terms and Conditions are those in effect at the time of the Order and available on this page of the Site. The Contract entered into between the Supplier and the Customer shall be deemed concluded upon the Supplier’s confirmation of the purchase.
6. PAYMENT PROCEDURE
Once the Order is placed, the Customer agrees to pay the requested price, according to the terms provided on the Site.
The payment methods available are:
To ensure maximum security during online payments, the Supplier has chosen payment through Paypal, which uses the highest security standards in data transfer and access to information. If the Customer chooses to pay through the PayPal platform, at the time of payment his browser will be directed to a secure server page with SSL encryption by entering his username and password. In this way only Paypal will be in possession of the Customer’s data, which will not be visible to the Provider in any way.
The Customer can pay for his Order through the Stripe platform which allows to make and receive payments by rechargeable card or credit card.
– Bank Transfer.
The Customer may pay, where explicitly indicated in the individual Service presentation sheet, for their Order by bank transfer to be made within 5 business days of enrollment.
7. CANCELLATION, COURSE MODIFICATION OR POSTPONEMENT
Depending on the number of enrollments, the Supplier may cancel or postpone to another date the carrying out of the course, subject to prior notice of at least 7 days before the beginning of the course itself by means of a communication to be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Participant.
In case of cancellation, the Supplier will, within 15 working days, refund the full fee paid through the same means of payment used at the time of purchase or bank transfer.
In the event that the start date of the course is changed, the Client may choose to accept the new schedule or request, through written communication via e-mail, a refund of the amounts paid.
The Supplier reserves the right at any time and without prior notice to make changes to the content of the initiative and the composition of the teaching staff or material, ensuring equal professionalism, competence, quality and training path.
The Customer may exercise the right of withdrawal within 14 days from the date of its purchase. To exercise this right within 14 working days from the date of purchase, it is sufficient to notify the Supplier that you wish to withdraw in whole or in part from the purchase through the area prepared by the Supplier within the site or by communicating this intention to the e-mail address: [email protected] The Supplier agrees to pay the amount in the case due as a refund within 14 days of receipt of the communication.
The Client expressly acknowledges and agrees that:
– with reference to online on-demand Courses, withdrawal is not permitted if more than 15% of the Course itself has been used;
– with reference to Courses in the form of a guide to be downloaded or enjoyed via email, cancellation is not permitted since the Course can be enjoyed immediately.
Reimbursement of the amounts will be made in the same way selected for the purchase.
Outside the cases provided for in Article 8 above, the participant is still allowed to express his or her wish not to take advantage of the purchased Service, by means of communication to be sent by email to [email protected] in the following terms and within the following limits:
– with reference to Live Online Courses, the notice of cancellation must be sent to the Provider within a maximum of 15 days from the beginning of the Course itself;
– with reference to Classroom Courses, the notice of cancellation must be sent to the Supplier within a maximum of 15 days from the beginning of the Course itself.
10. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents of the Site are protected and safeguarded by current copyright and industrial and intellectual property laws. By way of example and not limited to the content of the Site must be understood as: the domain name, its sub-domains, trademarks, all texts, graphics, photographs, videos. All intellectual and industrial property rights relating thereto are the exclusive property of the Provider, are reserved to it and are not and will not be transferred or licensed under any circumstances to the User or Customer. Therefore, the User or Client may not reproduce, duplicate, copy and redistribute, retransmit including to other websites, transfer or otherwise make available to third parties for any reason whatsoever or otherwise use for purposes other than storage and/or consultation the Site and/or the Site Content, without the prior express and formal approval of the Provider.
All material prepared by the Supplier shall remain the exclusive property of the Supplier. The above indications also apply with respect to material posted within the member area.
The Supplier grants the Customer the possibility of viewing the material for personal use only, without the possibility of downloading, copying, disseminating, reusing, selling it as well as any other action not expressly provided for and specifically agreed upon with the Supplier, unless the Supplier itself explicitly communicates, for certain specific materials, such possibilities. As a result of purchasing the Service, the Customer does not acquire any rights to the content prepared by the Provider. All rights not expressly granted are reserved. Any behavior contrary to these Terms and Conditions on the part of the Client carried out even in the members’ area entitles the Provider to immediately exclude him/her from the platform and members’ area and to take action in the appropriate forums and with appropriate forms.
11. SUPPLIER’S OBLIGATIONS
The Supplier agrees to provide access to the Service only to those who have properly completed the purchase process.
The Supplier’s obligation is to set up the system so that the Customer can access the material and the member area.
12. OBLIGATIONS OF THE CUSTOMER
– When creating his profile and filling out the order form, the Customer who intends to register agrees to provide his personal data in a correct and truthful manner and not to upload illicit content.
– The Customer undertakes to maintain with the required diligence the authentication credentials necessary to access its reserved area.
– The Customer undertakes to use the interaction services offered by the Supplier through the members area for the exclusive purpose of discussion regarding the topics covered by the Service purchased and the topics dealt with by the Supplier, having to consider prohibited any form of contact aimed at the promotion of goods or services and, more generally, any activity of spamming, unfair competition, sharing of external links, sharing of videos or further activity or behavior that violates the regulations in force or may annoy other members in any way. The Client assumes all responsibility as from now for any content that is illegal, contrary to decency, morality or in violation of the rights of others. In the event of a breach of these obligations, the Provider may exclude the Client with immediate effect from both the Service and the members’ area without having to return the amounts paid.
– It is the obligation of the Customer to proceed with the payment of monthly or annual fees when these are stipulated in the terms of purchase.
13. OBLIGATIONS RELATING TO USE OF THE SITE
The User shall use the Site by strictly complying within these Terms and Conditions.
The User undertakes not to use the Site and its Services for illegal purposes or contrary to these Terms and Conditions of Use, or in ways that could damage its functionality, render it unusable, cause it to be overloaded, deteriorate, and/or interfere with its use by other Users.
Any behavior from which, even by simple attempts, unauthorized access to the site, the Service sold by the Provider, other accounts, systems or networks connected to the same by hacking, password forgery or other means may result is prohibited.
14. USE OF IMAGE
The Customer is informed that within the courses there may be live online activities (by way of non-exhaustive example: webinars, meetups, etc.) that are recorded and stored on the course platform itself, available to the Customer and other present and future customers.
The Customer, by participating in these moments of live online training, turning on his or her webcam and intervening with questions and comments expressly authorizes Changers Srl to record and store the entire material and to make it available on the training platform either in full or in an abbreviated form, according to denominations at the option of Changers itself and its suppliers.
The Customer is also responsible for what he/she declares and shares and, consequently, expressly exonerates and indemnifies Changers Srl from any liability and from any claim, complaint, demand, request for damages and in general from any dispute, even judicial, that may be made by any third party in this connection.
15. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
– The Supplier’s liability is intended within the limits of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions and the amount paid at the time of purchase.
– The Provider is not responsible for the behavior of Users and the information shared by them.
– The User warrants that he/she will use the Site in accordance with the conditions and for the Services established and offered by the Provider, excluding any use that is intended for illegal purposes or contrary to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use and otherwise in ways that could damage it, render it unusable, overload it, deteriorate it, or interfere with its use by other Users.
– The Provider is not responsible for Users’ purchases and/or access to the Member Area, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
– The Provider is not liable to Users or entities directly or indirectly related to them for delays, disruptions or suspensions of the platform.
– The Provider shall not be liable for increased or failed business from the User’s activity, for failure to achieve desired results from investments and costs incurred, and for any damages resulting from the Services offered.
– the Provider shall not be held liable for any omissions or errors that may be contained in the materials, nor for any infringement of the rights of others and damages, including indirect, consequential to it, or for other damages of any kind, including resulting from loss of right of use, loss of information or loss of profit or arising from breach of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or information contained in the platform.
16. INEFFECTIVENESS AND PARTIAL INVALIDITY
Should any clause of the Terms and Conditions be found to be void, invalid or ineffective, the said clause shall be deleted while the remaining clauses shall not be affected thereby and shall remain in full force and effect.
17. APPLICABLE LAW, PLACE OF JURISDICTION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
All disputes inherent to this agreement are entirely governed by Italian law. The Court of the Court of Milan shall have exclusive jurisdiction, without prejudice to the Consumer’s Court where applicable.
18. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
For further information of any kind, you can contact the Supplier by e-mail at the following address: [email protected].